When you’re ready for a new roof, you want to make sure the job is done right. This means you want to know you’re hiring a trustworthy, dependable, and experienced contractor who will oversee the job with confidence.
Here are 5 tips for hiring a trustworthy contractor:
- Secure a written contract with the details of your roofing project.
- Request the contracts insurance certificate and then call call to verify.
- No deposit necessary. The company should be well established with their vendors.
- Make sure the contractors are certified by the manufacturer.
- Browse professional listings and read reviews.
Finding the right contractor might be the longest part of the process. The right contractor will help guide you through the process from start to finish so you’ll feel confident that the job is done right. AWS Roofing has been providing Florida with roof replacements, roof repairs, and roof maintenance for over 40 years.
Call today at (386) 423-3076 for a FREE NO OBLIGATION estimate.