Commercial Roofing Edgewater, Port Orange, Ormond, Daytona, & New Smyrna Beach
Commercial Roofing Services
AWS Roofing is a Family-Owned and Operated roofing company serving both residential and commercial clients for roof repairs, roof replacements, and high-quality roofing services at fair and affordable prices.
At AWS Roofing, we offer a full range of commercial roofing services to our customers in Edgewater, Florida, including roof installations and repairs, and pride ourselves on completing projects on time and within budget. With over 30 years of providing commercial roofing services, we understand the complexities and specific challenges of commercial roofing and can handle all types of commercial roofing projects. We have the right team in place to ensure your roof meets all codes and regulations, looks fantastic, and is engineered to protect your investment.
We have expertise in working with all commercial roofing systems and work side by side with business owners, property managers, HOAs, facility engineers, and other professionals to develop a roofing solution that meets your specific needs and budget. If you are looking for a new roof installation or repair of your facilities’ roof, contact us for a detailed, free estimate.
Different Roofing Systems We Work With
Commercial roofs come in many forms, each with its unique advantages. Here are some of the most common commercial roof systems we work with at AWS Roofing.
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR) System: Built-up Roofing (BUR) is one of the oldest, most cost-effective, durable, and flexible commercial roofing systems available today for flat roof or low-slope commercial buildings. It consists of alternating layers of bitumen or asphalt, creating a durable multi-layered membrane that can withstand even the roughest Florida weather.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing System: Like BUR systems, modified bitumen systems utilize layers of asphalt modified with other materials such as fiberglass or polymers for increased durability. A single layer has a lifespan of up to 16 years, so adding multiple layers can significantly increase your roof’s lifespan. They offer enhanced tensile strength than other flat roof systems, so if you expect a lot of foot traffic and activity on your commercial building roof, a modified bitumen roofing system may be ideal.
- Single-Ply Membrane Roof Systems:Single-ply roofing systems are an excellent choice for commercial roofing as they are incredibly flexible, energy-efficient, durable, reliable, and can resist peeling, cracking, and other types of weathering. There are two main categories within the single-ply roofing industry -Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) and Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) roofing systems. These low-maintenance systems consist of pre-fabricated flexible sheets of compounded synthetic materials, offering various application methods and providing quality consistency.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofing is a popular commercial roof type because it offers building designers and property owners a world of choices, from system design to type of metal to a rainbow of color options. Metal roofs have an attractive, finished look, excellent strength, durability, and fire resistance. They also help create a more sustainable design for your building. At AWS Roofing, we offer various aesthetically pleasing metal roofing options, including standing seam, batten, flat, Bermuda and shingled, metal panels.
- Steep Slope Roof Systems: Steep slope systems are often used in homes and residential roofing, but they can also be used for commercial roofing applications, usually because it’s a design feature of the building, for example, a university or hotel. We offer multiple steep slope roofing solutions ranging from asphalt composition roll, fiberglass laminate (architectural) shingle, fiberglass 3-tab shingle, specialty asphalt shingle through to wood shakes, wood shingle, clay, slate, and concrete tile.
Commercial Roof Installation
Given the size of commercial buildings, commercial roofs tend to have flat or slightly sloped roofs. When looking for the right roof for your business — whether it’s a new build or a re-roofing project — you should work with an experienced roofing company like AWS Roofing that understands the unique considerations of commercial roofing. Our licensed, skilled, and knowledgeable roofing specialists can install all types of commercial roofing systems using only the best materials on the market to deliver a flawless roof installation.
Commercial Roof Repair
General wear and tear coupled with Florida’s extreme weather that comes with tornadoes, hail, wind, hurricanes, downed trees can damage your roof and lead to leaks. Recognizing signs of potential roofing issues and taking steps to fix the root causes will enable you to get the most out of your roof while ensuring a costly unplanned roof replacement doesn’t crop up. We can dispatch a team of roofing experts quickly to come and fix your roof.
Get a Free Estimate Today!
At AWS Roofing, we offer the latest in commercial roofing systems. Our team of highly trained roofing specialists coupled with a proven commitment to customer satisfaction and an impeccable safety record positions us as the go-to commercial roofing experts in Edgewater, Florida. If your commercial property needs a new roof, or you’re looking to upgrade or repair your existing roof. Contact Us for a free estimate.