Metal Roofing Edgewater, Port Orange, Ormond, Daytona, & New Smyrna Beach
Metal Roofing Services
AWS Roofing is a Family-Owned and Operated roofing company serving both residential and commercial clients for roof repairs, roof replacements, and high-quality roofing services at fair and affordable prices.
A Metal Roof is the single most important thing you can do for your home. While the average roof can last for about 17 years, a metal roof often lasts up to 50 years if installed and maintained properly. They are fire-resistant, can withstand high wind speeds, shed rain very effectively, and can be installed over a large variety of substrates, making them ideal for almost any type of roof installation in Florida.
If you are thinking about a new roof for your home, ask the AWS Roofing experts about metal roofing. For more than 30 years, we have provided exceptional roofing services to residential and commercial property owners in Edgewater, Florida. We install metal roofs and provide roof repair and roof replacement services. Our highly-qualified team of roofing specialists is fully licensed, insured, and bonded; this protects both our employees and our clients.
We always provide a free estimate to let you know what to expect and take the time to talk to you to understand your roofing needs.
As a locally owned and operated business, we’re committed to your satisfaction and will make sure that your project will be finished on time and within your specified budget. If you are interested in learning more about whether a metal roof is right for your Edgewater, Florida home, don’t hesitate to contact our roofing experts today to schedule a free estimate.
What is Metal Roofing?
Metal roof systems are constructed by attaching individual metal panels at the seams. Once the metal roof is installed, it’s very difficult to remove and disassemble. Metal roofs are lightweight, affordable, energy-efficient, durable, and vary in texture, color, and style more than any other roofing material.
Metal roofing is versatile and can be made to look like standard asphalt shingles, wood shakes, or even tile. You can choose from aluminum, copper, and galvanized steel for a metal roof installation.
Different Types of Metal Roofing Available at AWS Roofing
At AWS Roofing, we offer various metal roofing styles, color options, and rib patterns to fit any home or commercial property style. You can choose from the following types of metal roofing:
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing: This style of metal roofing is very popular as it comes in multiple lengths, widths, and thicknesses. It’s made of metal pressed into flat sheets and joined together by a raised seam, creating panels that run from the ridge to the roof’s eaves. This interlocking system creates a water-tight seal protecting the fasteners from damage and weathering, reducing the chance of problems like leaks.
- Metal Shingles: This metal roofing combines all the great characteristics of metal (strength, durability, and longevity) while giving you the ability to customize the look and feel of your roofing to your preference. Metal shingles can be designed to mimic the finish of more premium roofing alternatives like concrete tiles, slate, clay, and cedar at a fraction of the cost.
- 5V-Crimp Metal Roofing: Due to its aesthetic appeal, 5V Crimp is a popular roof solution for homeowners. It uses use an exposed fastener with a sealing washer to fasten the panels. The 5V-crimp requires much less labor for installation and is an economical choice for many residential and commercial projects.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing: Uses galvanized steel rolled into a wavy pattern for superior curb appeal. This corrugation process enhances the material’s strength, making corrugated metal roofing tough and durable but also a lightweight metal roofing option.
Metal Roof Installation
Our team has an established reputation in Edgewater, Florida, for providing top-quality craftsmanship in metal roofing installation. We always execute a clean, precise installation, guaranteeing you smooth lines, perfect edges, and a flawless finish. We follow the highest safety standards and try to ensure our work doesn’t disrupt your family’s routine. If you need residential or commercial metal roofing installation, you can count on the team at Roofing!
Metal Roof Repair
While metal roof systems are durable, they are still subject to wear and damage. But though it may be tempting to DIY your roof repair, it’s best to leave it to the professionals at AWS Roofing to avoid making the situation worse or risking injuring yourself. Common metal roof problems we’ve encountered include:
- Roof leaks: this is often because of poor installation that causes gaps and punctures in the metal roof. Accumulated water can also cause undue pressure on the roof resulting in leaks.
- Tears: This can happen due to high foot traffic on the roof, especially during construction.
Get a Free Estimate Today!
When you choose AWS Roofing for metal roofing installation or repairs in Edgewater, Florida, you can trust that we’ll provide outstanding service at all times. When you work with us, you never have to worry about us cutting corners — our technicians have years of experience under their belts, our pricing is fair and transparent, and we always use first-rate materials from leading manufacturers. Contact us Today to get a Free Estimate.